To measure my body fat I use a scale that I bought at Walgreens. The scale isn't accurate but it will be consistent for tracking how much the percentage drops.
Every week I will post my weekly summary from the site and at the beginning of every month I will post my over all summary from the prior month.
The Good, Bad, and the Ugly
- This week I ate fairly healthy not great but not horrible (after Sunday breakfast that is!)
- I exercised 3 days (M, W, Th) with my new Fitness Video game
- Friday and Saturday I went for walks 1.48 miles and 2.3 miles.
- On Tuesday I drove into the Dairy Queen parking lot convinced I would get myself just a "Small" blizzard. Then I drove directly out the other side of the lot and had a glass of grape Kool-Aid and 3 handfuls of jalapeño cheetos. The blizzard would have been way worse.
- I used a small can of chicken, some black beans, a slice of cheese, and some salsa and made a healthy burrito in the microwave. Tasty yummy.
- I did not eat all my fruit and veggies this week (not even close).
- I watched too much television.
- I was all around lazy and didn't get any housework done.
- I am not getting nearly enough water every day.
- Birthday cake!
- I spent most of the week fighting a horrible round of depression because of work.
- I have been fighting the munchies all week. They have been the kind where I know that I could eat an entire pizza just to be putting food in my mouth.
Goals for next week
- Next week I will have a fruit smoothie every single day.
- I will try to remember to take my vitamins.
- I will continue with my exercise program.
- I will try to be happy.